2. Popular combinations of woolfelt and recycled leather, 50/50 Grey-Black and 50/50 Brown-Beige
3. Very special loop ends available on request.
4. The first Dutch-made stripes were produced by Buxkin founder Jan Veldhoen in 2000. The addition of recycled leather materials and improved production techniques created the character and performance of the products we are so proud of today.
5. Suitable as wallcladding, a rug and contract flooring.
6. Embrace the charme of natural and recycle materials.
7. Choose out of over 50 woolfelt colors and combine with recycled leather.
8. We are happy to share our experience of junction details, joining methods, and edge treatments if you have design questions.
9. Stripes are made by hand! Cut-outs by machines.
10. Watch the Stripesdesigner introduction movie.
11. Delivery-time 4-12 weeks, depending of the quantity.
12. Watch our references; more on our references page.
13. Request all TechSpecs and prices for your contract firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Feel free to contact our HQ our Country Saleshubs
15. Ask for our application Henkel gluing advice.
18. Order your Samples.